English Language Learning Summer Camp 2018
- The English Language summer camp enables students aged from 4 to 15 years old to improve their English language learning skills by developing their proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Designed using the latest teaching and learning approaches
- The English Language programme is delivered by our professional and highly qualified GEMS teachers in a supportive and creative environment
- Compliment their in-school academic progress and overall attainment
- Students immerse and embrace global and life skills which could include more profound understanding of global issues simultaneously , support their drive to become true Global citizens
- There are 3 blocks available, each block is for 2 weeks with tuition delivered through small classes for 3 hours each day. No two blocks are the same and the child can benefit from each block.