The programme is for students aged from 4 to 15 years old, who wish to develop their English language learning proficiency through a range of activities that will develop and build on current proficiency skills.
- Help them develop their confidence which will in turn enable them to access wider range of opportunities and activities.
- Compliment their in school academic progress and overall attainment.
- Students immerse and embrace global and life skills which could include more profound understanding of global issues simultaneously,support their drive to become true Global citizens
THE KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
- The programme has been designed using the latest teaching and learning approaches and enables students to broaden their vocabulary range, improve their language skills as well as increase opportunities to access the standard school curriculum.
- Students are grouped based on age and level of English proficiency . Three groups, 4 to 6 years old, 7 to 10 years old and 11 to 15 years old.
- Small teaching groups – up to a maximum of 14 students in a class.
- Native English teachers specialized in language classes will deliver the programme
- Individual and collaborative learning opportunities.
- Assessment of English proficiency upon entry to the programme based on Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Seven (7) level English language resource namely “ Academy stars for younger students and gateway for success for older.
- Certificate for every student upon completion of the GEMS English Language Learning programme.
Contact Nos.: 04-4035066 or 052-6683638