Fine Arts by Jazz Rockers - Online Performance & Creative Arts
Fine Arts is a personalized art course catered at 2 levels: Basic (Drawing & Painting) and Advanced. The study will cover basic art theory, skills, and techniques including those precisely relevant to drawing, painting, composition and application of elements and principles of design. The aim of the course is to deliver a strong foundation of Fine Arts by providing ample opportunities to exercise techniques and theory in various mediums thereby developing their personal and creative expression.
What you will learn:
- Visual Literacy & Compositions: Analysis of Technique
- Linear Perspective: Deals with the organization of shapes in space.
- Aerial Perspective/Atmospheric Perspective: Deals with the atmospheric effects on tones and colours.
- Colour Theory.
- Keys to Drawing: Principals of Composition.
- Light & Shadow.
- Drawing Book - A3 size - Canson or Equivalent Brand
- Oil Pastels - 12 Shades - Yalong / Faber Castle / Camlin
- Colour Pencils - Water Colour Based - Deli / Faber Castle
- Graphite Shading Pencil Set - 2H, 2B, 6B, 8B - Faber Castle
- Pencil sharpener
- Passion to draw & paint
- Motivation to learn
- Laptop with high-quality Webcam and Mic & Zoom Meeting Client